Privacy and Security
Both your privacy and the privacy of your conversation partners is very important to us and CallTap is very private by design.
We have no business of knowing who you are, who you are talking with and what you are saying. That’s why we have taken steps to ensure CallTap follows best possible privacy and security practices.
- CallTap only needs the user’s phone number to authenticate them and protect their recordings from unauthorized access.
- CallTap does not have access to the phone numbers of the other parties in a recorded conversation. If we don’t know who you are talking with, we cannot hand out this information to anybody.
- All calls are stored securely encrypted on the server.
- No data at all is shared with any third parties including Google, Facebook or any other ad networks.
- All data is managed in accordance with the European GDPR privacy laws.